Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just went to the local shop and picked up one of these.

Diamondback Site

Its a Diamonback DB 380. First off let me say that this gun is very well built. I know that they are knew, but the trigger on them is much better than the LCP, the P3AT or TCP. The only "Con" is that it does not lock back on the last round like the TCP and that it has no manual safety. But for a "Pocket Gun" this thing is very very well built. The steel mag release is awesome and recoil on it is very well managed better again than the LCP or the P3AT. I am guessing it is due to maybe the spring weight or something but for only being a bit more in weight than the P3AT, I would say that its much better. On another good note, you can use the P3AT mags, but there will be a very small gap at the bottom. Just wanted to share some experiences.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new Diamondback... :congrats: Be sure to give us a detailed range report... It'll be interesting to follow the story on this new gun...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I saw one of these recently at a local shop, but the clerk knew less than nothing about it. Felt well made though.
You know a range report is mandatory now, right?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Cool! Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
473 Posts
OOOOO. Looks like my Keltec is getting replaced!

How much are they new?

J

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola.:hand10:
The review in post #6 says some nice things about it.:yup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Interesting gun but I'll keep my smallest CCW gun a 9mm Keltec PF9 which has performed flawlessly.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Congrats to the new gun! It looks nice. I personally consider that the lack of manual safety is something very positive.
By the way, like Arko said range reports are mandatory now :image035:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts