Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just picked up a Remora IWB holster this afternoon and I have to say that I'm very impressed with it.

I really wanted to get one for my daily carry weapon but they didn't have that size so instead I got one for my fullsize Sig P250 just to see if I would like it.

I've been wearing it around all afternoon and I never planned on carrying the fullsize concealed but it is very comfortable and it conceals pretty well, can't wait to get one for my subcompact if the big gun feels this good.

I tried jumping and moving around in all kinds of ways and it stayed put, and it stuck great while drawing the gun.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cool.What happens when you go to the bathroom
I sometimes use a Remora no-clip IWB with my S&W M&P9c and I just put it in a front pocket. I can completely conceal the holstered firearm in the pants I wear, which are normal Dickies.

If not the pocket, then I guess I'd set the firearm on my lap (if going numero dos). But I hate public restrooms so I've never had to do that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool.What happens when you go to the bathroom
That's a good question, I haven't gotten that far. I guess at home I could set it on the counter, but in a public restroom maybe just hold onto it or put in a pocket.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I was a Ramora fan until I tried the Salient Thunder (Garret Industries) and the Panther Concealment, after that the Remora's stay in the holster drawer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was a Ramora fan until I tried the Salient Thunder (Garret Industries) and the Panther Concealment, after that the Remora's stay in the holster drawer.
Those look like pretty nice holsters too. I have an Old Faithful iwb and I use that one for my everyday carry. I'm pretty new to concealed carry so I'm trying out all kinds of different things. I liked the idea of the Remora for easy on and off if I just have to run out quick.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I sometimes use a Remora no-clip IWB with my S&W M&P9c and I just put it in a front pocket. I can completely conceal the holstered firearm in the pants I wear, which are normal Dickies.

If not the pocket, then I guess I'd set the firearm on my lap (if going numero dos). But I hate public restrooms so I've never had to do that.

Have to agree with your thinking....when I'm in a public rest facility in my lap is exactly where I want my Glock......
:image035:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Not only is the Remora a very good item to use for CC, it is amazingly versatile, too! Just use it to store a pistol after taking it out from your holster. Slip it in you waistband without a lot of hassle and you're OFF! Can't beat them for cost, effectiveness and vesatility. I like and use them a LOT!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts

Not really an apples to apples comparison, IMO.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Looks great!

Whew, back on topic.......for a second I thought this was evolving into another "restroom thread".

·
Premium Member
8,782 Posts
There's a lot of fascination with restrooms and holsters in this forum.

Weird.

Not rocket science. If you cannot figure out a solution, well....

·
Premium Member
8,782 Posts
Hey guys, just picked up a Remora IWB holster this afternoon and I have to say that I'm very impressed with it.

I really wanted to get one for my daily carry weapon but they didn't have that size so instead I got one for my fullsize Sig P250 just to see if I would like it.

I've been wearing it around all afternoon and I never planned on carrying the fullsize concealed but it is very comfortable and it conceals pretty well, can't wait to get one for my subcompact if the big gun feels this good.

I tried jumping and moving around in all kinds of ways and it stayed put, and it stuck great while drawing the gun.
For price and versatility, I find Remora to be the sweet spot leader.

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Love the things. Any angle, height or position, easy to take off or put on with a gun in place, and very secure. Can't beat them, especially at the price.

·
Registered
200 Posts

Congrats, they are wonderful holsters. I carry by Bersa Thunder Pro UC in one every day. I love how quick and easy they are to take off and put on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts