Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got em!!! A Laredo Defender OWB and a Cochise Defender IWB. SWEET:danceban: The pistol fits perfectly in both. Was a long wait and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to live long enough to enjoy them but I made it. Quality workmanship indeed:congrats:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here They Are

Here Ya Go.....Nice Craftsmanship!!!! Hope the pics come out OK!!!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Great HV.

As expected - quality workmanship :smilez:

·
Registered
262 Posts
They look great. I think it's time for me to do some holster shopping... How long did it take?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
duckhunter said:
They look great. I think it's time for me to do some holster shopping... How long did it take?
Quality is worth the wait!

Great looking holsters HV.

Ti.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Oh man, I am on the list. I try to just forget about it,but folks keep posting pictures of thier rigs and I start dreaming again. I'm only a couple weeks into my wait. :tumbleweed:
I can't help it. You post it. I look at it.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wait

I am guessing it took about 6 weeks. Most custom made holsters take about that long.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hivoltage,

Seeing your pics got me excited all over again, while waiting for my Laredo Defender! Yours looks great!

Mine came today, one day sooner than I thought. I've already posted a thread with pictures, too. :biggrin2:

Getting a belt from Kevin was one of my brighter moves, and I have to thank many from this Forum for hammering that into my noggin.

Now, I've got a much better idea of what everyone was going on about when they advised me to "get quality leather!"

Hope you are as happy with your holster, as I am with mine. :hand10:

mm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts