Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
I only wish we had more full-blood Comanche warriors around. They had a way of dealing with such people.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
the governor will probably invite this guy for dinner. Commiefornia is broken. Send in the Texas Rangers to fix it.
Somebody would have to prove to me that it was worthwhile.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Somebody would have to prove to me that it was worthwhile.

now that is a good one. Of course we do need to save the vineyards.....the rest can fall into the ocean and no one would miss it.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Oh yes and many times it hides under the most likable or popular guise.
True Evil has no center other than itself, so it can easily shift into what is needed.
I tend to watch closely those who everyone likes, if one has no enemies then they have little principals, or lack the courage to stand for them. Not all are evil, but evil hides within those ranks.
This guy was insane, just a playground for true evil, but it rubs off on whatever it touches.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
No death penalty in Ca. Oregon or Washington state and I will say no more.
Actually Californians voted to uphold the death penalty as late as just 3 years ago. But our Gov has said it won't be used as long as he is in office! The Dems let it get on a ballot thinking No way CA voters would go for that! It passed by 75%. DR

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Actually Californians voted to uphold the death penalty as late as just 3 years ago. But our Gov has said it won't be used as long as he is in office! The Dems let it get on a ballot thinking No way CA voters would go for that! It passed by 75%. DR
To me this is so wrong. Don't Governors have to take an oath to uphold the state laws just like the President has to when it comes to the laws of the country?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
In cases like that, the victims family (dad, brother, mom) ought to be given the option for 5 minutes alone in a room with the offender handcuffed to a chair.
The victims family could do whatever they wanted in that 5 minutes without repercussion to help them deal with their loss.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts