Defensive Carry banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Yes evil is here. The dragon and the cast downs roam the earth going to and fro ensnaring and destroying the children.

Reactions: Recon1342

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Pure unadulterated evil.
I do not believe they have the death penalty in California.
Bring him to Texas, we will take this trash out for you.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-man-stabbed-pregnant-wife-then-drove-off-crashed-tossed-1-year-old-off-cliff-police-say
Sadly, unthinkable things can and do happen (which is why so many of us responsible gun owners carry concealed.)

And, I believe that the Once-Golden-State does have the death penalty on its books; however, that Mister Newsom put it on hold (forever, one suspects).

It's a tough subject, but I do think that more info on both the perp and the wife would be useful for perspective. I'm interested in any priors and any drug involvement.

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Sadly, unthinkable things can and do happen (which is why so many of us responsible gun owners carry concealed.)

And, I believe that the Once-Golden-State does have the death penalty on its books; however, that Mister Newsom put it on hold (forever, one suspects).

It's a tough subject, but I do think that more info on both the perp and the wife would be useful for perspective. I'm interested in any priors and any drug involvement.

I do not need any more perspective.
A man stabs a his pregnant wife.
Stabs a good Samaritan who come to his aid when he crashes his car.
Then THROWS a 1 year old baby off a cliff to it's death.
I do not need to know why. I just need to know when he is going to get to room temperature.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I got a message from a friend in Or. who told of a guy in central Oregon and his friend they got to a argument First he pepper sprayed then used a taser on him, took his Prosthesis leg. After all that he poured gas on him and was going to light him up but the police got there just in time to stop him as he had lighter in hand.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
In cases like that, the victims family (dad, brother, mom) ought to be given the option for 5 minutes alone in a room with the offender handcuffed to a chair.
The victims family could do whatever they wanted in that 5 minutes without repercussion to help them deal with their loss.
I disagree. I don't find such action to be appropriate at all and honestly, I'm a bit disappointed in you for posting it.

Five minutes? Please. They should have at least 30.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
now that is a good one. Of course we do need to save the vineyards.....the rest can fall into the ocean and no one would miss it.
Screw the vineyards. There are better ones elsewhere. I say let it fall into the sea.

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I do not need any more perspective.
A man stabs a his pregnant wife.
Stabs a good Samaritan who come to his aid when he crashes his car.
Then THROWS a 1 year old baby off a cliff to it's death.
I do not need to know why. I just need to know when he is going to get to room temperature.
I like your comment, and we agree my friend.

That said, I still want to know what might be the why or whys.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
In cases like that, the victims family (dad, brother, mom) ought to be given the option for 5 minutes alone in a room with the offender handcuffed to a chair.
The victims family could do whatever they wanted in that 5 minutes without repercussion to help them deal with their loss.
I disagree. I don't find such action to be appropriate at all and honestly, I'm a bit disappointed in you for posting it.

Five minutes? Please. They should have at least 30.
I'd want to be able to give him a transfusion so we can continue the education.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I believe the last person put to death in CA was Clarence Allen Ray. His crimes were committed when I was in High School. He was not put to death till 2006 some 32 years later. Some deterrent! DR

https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/capital-punishment/inmates-executed-1978-to-present/executed-inmate-summary-clarence-ray-allen/

There are 744 inmates on CA's death row. If we put one to death every business day it would take nearly 3 years to clear them out!
Multiple Gallows are easy to build. Ten at a time, hangings at 10, noon, and 2. Much faster, gotta clear that backlog.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts