·
Premium Member
35,157 Posts
It's the real deal, at least in Ohio.

Reactions: Grandpagus

·
Registered
395 Posts
Not sure what to believe anymore and not suggesting this gives credence to the above, but.....

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Was the US Capitol protest hijacked by some violent actors on the left? I don't know, but this just came across:

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration! - POSSIBLE SINISTER PLOT HATCHED BY RADICAL LEFT TO TAKE AWAY GUN RIGHTS!
The problem is we can't control what the Left does to disrupt and then Conservatives always take the blame.

Anyone going armed to any gathering, no matter how legal it is to be armed, is in extreme jeopardy if anyone from the Left is there.

·
Premium Member
35,157 Posts
Here's where it starts to get dicey...should one support and defend the duly-elected government of the state in which one resides, or the "armed protesters" who are bent on disrupting it?

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
Be smart. Do not take the bait. The agitators on the left and the right are all trying to get something started.
Protest, speak your mind but remember they are looking for any excuse to bury you. So use your head.
I used to be in the camp of my right to protest any where, anytime. And part of me still believes that.
But recent events has me taking a breath, and looking at the big picture and my situational awareness.
Keep your spidey senses up. If something smells rotten better not to be there.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought the left was anti-gun. More hypocrisy from the left.
I think it's just like speech, only free when it's theirs.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I would go to the VACDL (and similar) but I would not go armed. To do that right now is just plain foolish.

That's what we've come down to...optics. It would only take one Leftist to start something that turns out very badly.
Everyone could go there unarmed but some leftist nut-job will show up with a gun and fire off a round and we'll get the blame. No matter what we do, it'll be a risk.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts