Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, first time poster....

I took my CHL course this past Saturday and returned from Morphotrust about an hour ago. I wasn't sure if I needed to include anything from the fingerprinting place in the packet otherwise I would have mailed it off first thing Monday. I just included the barcode, the CHL-6 form and the CHL-100 form. I guess that's all it takes? What's another 3 days added to probably a 7-8 week wait anyway?

Lots of good information and debates on this forum that can come very handy in every day life. Be safe out there, folks

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Long time lurker, first time poster....

I took my CHL course this past Saturday and returned from Morphotrust about an hour ago. I wasn't sure if I needed to include anything from the fingerprinting place in the packet otherwise I would have mailed it off first thing Monday. I just included the barcode, the CHL-6 form and the CHL-100 form. I guess that's all it takes? What's another 3 days added to probably a 7-8 week wait anyway?

Lots of good information and debates on this forum that can come very handy in every day life. Be safe out there, folks
Welcome, and did you know you can scan and email in your documents from the DPS CHL website? Quicker than snail mail.

What you listed is needed, plus the passport photos (or they can use your DL photo - but you still have to send in that form with "use DL photo" written on it).

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
That's how you gotta look at it Truckster! PMA/Positive Mental Attitude is 50% of The Battle.

Howdy Hay from WA state.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.