Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know how good it feels to be able to arm and protect yourself in these bad times?:haha: God be the glory!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Yes, I believe that all of us on this forum know how good it feels!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The empowerment and responsibility that comes with it is great, and I too am glad I have the choice!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
It's a wonderful feeling that you don't have to depend on anyone else for your own safety and the safety of your family...

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Our CCW class emphasized the heavy burdensome legal responsibilities and civil repercussions, as do these CCW articles that I have started reading inside these gun magazines. Power with responsibilies that could limit and slow down your abilities.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
I very much appreciate the ability I have to be able to arm and defend myself...dirtbags are all around us.:icon_neutral:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I've been feeling the feeling since 1993.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Absolutely fantastic to EXCERCISE our Constitutional Rights, especially in in the Great State of TEXAS!!!!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Do you know how good it feels to be able to arm and protect yourself in these bad times?:haha: God be the glory!
Amen!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Couldn't have said it any better! :hand10: It truly is great to be an American!
Absolutely! I agree and appreciate my privilege and responsibility every day.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
I wish it was not necessary, but unfortunately it is. I am so grateful that I still am allowed to exercise our Constitutional Rights. God Bless America and our Constitution :smilie_flagge13:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts