Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordereded a VM II for my SIG P220 SSE and am lookin at a 5-6 month wait. So while I wait does anyone have any advice on wearing one? Open to any and all suggestions. I plan to carry deligently and have a wife and new baby to think about. Thanks to all who reply.

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
I have one for my 3-inch Colt Defender. I bought it a couple of years ago from LA Sports because I didn't want to deal with the wait. Unfortunately, the one in stock was brown when I really wanted black, but since it'll be concealed, anyway... :smile:

The only advice I can give is to be careful to not forget that you're carrying a gun! Seriously, it's that comfortable. Once you find the "sweet spot" fot best comfort, access, and concealment, you're all set.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I always order mine in the fall and then I get a OWB holster to hold me over till my Sparks IWB arrives! In the colder months I can usually have a cover garment on so the OWB works great. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
I have two VMII holsters. One for my Sig P239 and one for my Kimber 1911. Just make sure you use a good "gun belt", not a dress belt, to support your rig. I am right handed and wear my rig at approximately the 3:30 position. As SpringerXD indicated above, the holster is so comfortable that it is easy to forget that you are carrying. Good luck and be safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts