Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Remora used to say the 6ART was the correct size for the Shield which I have one for my M&P 40c and it's clearly to big for it, the Shield is swimming in it. But since then I've noticed today when I placed my order they now make one specific for the Shield the 5-MPART which is what I ordered with the Sweat Shield. I know others have stated issues with the 6-ART in the past not fitting the Shield very well and several stated it had problems with the mag release being pressed inadvertently. Just wondering if any of you know if the 5-MPART works well with the Shield and resolved all issues the 6ART had regarding the Shield. If you have this holster are you overall happy with your purchase?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I havent tried that one yet, I have a 6ART, and yes, it was a little big. The old 5ART was way too tight, so I got a N82 for it and have been pretty happy with it. That being said, I just got a Remora Micro for my Shield and its a great summer holster to wear with a T-Shirt.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I have the 4 ARY for my LC9 and love it! Quality holster and great customer service.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looking at the specs the 6art is 3.4" and the 5mpart is 3.1". Not a huge difference.
I already have a 6art I am going to try for a shield.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Looking at the specs the 6art is 3.4" and the 5mpart is 3.1". Not a huge difference.
I already have a 6art I am going to try for a shield.
When I had my Shield, I also had a 6ART from my Glock 27. The 6ART is too big for the Shield. Trust me!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts