Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys-
I just ordered a sw 351PD revolver. It is the very light (10 oz) trail gun type weapon in 22 win mag with a short barrel. holds 7 rounds.
I bought it for hiking, etc.
does anyone have one of these? any comments? my only real concern is muzzle blast, but it couldn't be worse than a 357 snub, could it..??
in a real pinch, i would think it could provide a ccw type function- not ideal of course, but i would guess it is better than a 32 acp. so it could be useful for camping, etc.
as you can tell, I am rationalizing. I have not actually mentioned this yet to She Who Must Be Obeyed...:rolleyes:
God Bless you, and May He have mercy on me.

·
Registered
651 Posts
me too!

I'm nearing the end of a lay-a-way on this model. The 431 and 432 in .32 H&R magnum are my favorites, but expensive to feed. The 351 PD would be comprably less expensive ammo wise and more fun for my recoil sensitive wife. In fact I wish I had it today to pop a snake with. Once again, no shot shells for the .32 but readily available for the .22mag.

If you get your's first let me know how you like it. Otherwise I'll extend the courtesy.

P.S. mine will be $535.00 with tax and it has the wooden grips. Some of the early ones had rubber grips.

Sincerely , John; P.P.S. happy 4th of July to all!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I am assuming you refer to the .22WMR - and I shoot that in my NAA Mini - and while pretty loud is well tolerable.

As the mini is so small and short barrelled I think you'll find the 351 a breeze.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts