1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
After you get it and wear around for a bit, post your experience with it...I'd be curious to hear your opinion on it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I ordered the nemesis form de santis for mine and it works pretty good for pocket carry and only ($16). Wish my pockets were sown down but with a thumb push to the holster it come out smooth. I am thinking of getting the pistol pack from de santis for bicycling as I can no longer find any appropriate PDA holsters.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it, have worn it a few days, and I really like it. Took awhile to get the thing molded to the gun, it was very hard to get the gun out at first, but now everything is smooth sailing.

Conceals very well and is comfortable.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Take a pic if possible - always good to see something being worn.

I only use ankle now and again with R9 - in a simple ProTech dealie - it is not perfect but comfort is fair and as long as pants generous enough in leg - pretty good concealment.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, here are some pics.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Great - thx for those.

Appears to do very well and what I do notice and like is the very generous cant - I find the main prob with ankle often is not enough cant and so butt sticks out to rear too much.

That appears to be about ideal.

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Howdy!
From a speed and acessibility standpoint, I would respectfully suggest a pocket holster. If you pay attention and already have your hand in your pocket, gripping the firearm when a potential BG approaches, you can either: A. Do nothing, if it turns out to be a non-event , or B. You are a half-second away from brain-panning the guy with a round thru his face if he does turn out to be attacking you. It is much faster than an ankle rig (Although the ankle holster is accessible while seated in a vehicle, and the pocket holster most likely will not be.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts