Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to local gunshow today. Bought a Bersa Firestorm 45 in black finish, with 2 mags and 50 rounds all brand new for $400.00. :hand10:

I like this gun alot. Cant wait to go shoot it! smaller than my XD40 which I CC now. its got a 3.6" barrel, and holds 7+1. easily conceals on my small frame.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Congrats on your new pistola...:hand10::smile:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Good for ya! Let us know how it does at the range.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Ya know....that looks pretty sweet! Glad you found something at the gun show to bring home. Best of luck with it. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Can't wait to hear a range report....please update us after the break in period.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I have the Bersa 9 usc.

I really enjoy shooting it at the range.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ive got a Firestorm just like it,(made by Bersa) I love it and it'll be hard to find a better shooting gun if yours is anything like mine, good buy.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats... Can't wait for the range report...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will def come back with a range report. Hope to hit it sometime this week if I can. We'll see. were in the midst of the worst cold front weather we've seen in decades. been in the teens and 20s for weeks now. and in my business, that means $$$$$!! and alot of time not at home. LOL

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. Nice looking .45, and at a good price too. :hand10:

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Congrats! I've never fired one of those but I hear some good comments about them, so have fun and be safe.
Regards,

1 - 20 of 31 Posts