Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I did it again and just picked up a brand new Sig 938, Extreme with a birth date of June, 2016. Previously, I owned an early model 938 Equinox that I purchased used but just never felt right about. I just couldn't gain that trust factor. Anyway, I've torn it down, cleaned, oiled and lubed it up so its ready to go. Over all, It looks good but seems a bit stiff, the trigger feels pretty good though. I probably won't get to shoot it till this coming Tuesday when I normally go to the range. I can't wait to get out there and put a box or two through it.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Yep good to go ..I carry mine in a nelson ..Had sig fluff and buff it and remove the right side safty ..Great easy shooter

Reactions: Mardet65

·
Registered
124 Posts
Enjoy. I'm sure I'll be a great shooter. I also have an extreme now for about 2 years. My only comment is that it took awhile to get used to the trigger. The trigger serrations used can get that trigger finger pretty tender, until you're used to it. The 7 round magazine makes a big difference in how I can hold it. BTW, my trigger pull really smoothed out after I had about 500rds. though it, so don't be too quick to think you need a trigger job. I think the 938 is about the best micro SIG that they've ever come to market with.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Great gun, I really like the Extreme model Sigs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts