Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell Yeah! I just bought my first glock. I picked up a two year old Glock 19, 1 mag, box, mag loader, original receipt, envelope with test fired casings for $350. This thing is clean! Original owner said he fired fifty rounds through it when he bought it and then put it up.

Hopefully, I'll get to pop off some rounds Sunday afternoon. I do need to get a IWB holster so, any suggestions? Anyhoos, I know everybody knows what a Glock 19 looks like but this is MY GLOCK...there may be many like it but this one is MINE!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
you got one of the best and got it at a great price.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
You may just be charged with 'robbery'...:yup:...nice purchase!:bier:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Wow good buy !

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
That's one hell of a gun for a great price. 350.00 is a steal!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Very nice. I got one a short while ago and paid $499, so you got a smokin deal.

·
Registered
366 Posts
would like to know what gun you used to hold him up to get this one........:rofl:

·
Registered
838 Posts
You may just be charged with 'robbery'...:yup:...nice purchase!:bier:
I agree
I,ve owned two of the in the past and they are the only
guns I wish I had never traded away.:embarassed:
If I found one for that price I would have to buy it.:yup:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Killer deal IMO. I keep waiting for one of those myself (killer deals on a Glock). G19 is a dandy......was my EDC for best part of a year and a half until I made a deal on a G23. Best of luck with it, and know you came out smellin' like a rose on the deal IMO. Hope everything works out with you and your new Glock pistol.
Anyhoos, I know everybody knows what a Glock 19 looks like but this is MY GLOCK...there may be many like it but this one is MINE!
You got it right, and thanks for the pic!
Be safe......and Glock on!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
My G19 was my first Glock too. The first of many. They are like potato chips.

Great choice. I am currently waiting for a Black Ops from Pure Kustom for my 19 and 23. It is an IWB and OWB holster. They have received awesome reviews.

Now pick up some spare mags for your new toy. Get some 17 round mags for a 17. They will fit in your 19.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm glad to know I got such a good deal. My carry gun so far has been a Ruger LCP. It's been a good gun to get me comfortable with carrying and I'll still carry it when the situation calls for it. However, I have been wanting to upgrade. This deal came at the right time.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Sweet deal! The G19 is a super handgun, perfect size, a great first Glock!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I'll echo what orangevol mentioned. Glocks are like potato chips. You can't have just one. You were very lucky to buy that glock at that price. I envy you!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got out today and put some rounds down range. Wow! What a sweet shooting pistol. Very accurate and comfortable to shoot. Once I get a little more confident in my abilities with it, it'll definately be a carry option. I'm a fan. No doubt. Believe the hype, Glocks are the bomb!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts