Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after some good suggestions and help from my fellow members, I placed an order for a new shoulder rig from Little Bear Customs. The rig supposedly can be worn vertical or horizontal, same goes for the ammo mag pouch on the other side.

This is for my Glock 30 for when I am on my Harley. I needed something vertical as my wife sites behind me. Some posters had said horizontal is still good but not for me so I am eagerly anticipating this. He (Dave from Little Bear) said it will take about 60 days. I have ordered other custom holsters and I know they take time so no biggie. Also, with a shoulder rig that is custom, there is so much more leather work that is making me more excited knowing I will have such a nice, high quality rig with much more leather work.

I will post pics when I get it!

Now....the countdown....ugh!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Patience you must have patience grasshopper. LOL Pics will be a must.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Patience you must have patience grasshopper. LOL Pics will be a must.
This purchase required much more research and questions of the maker than I have had before.....so once I "pulled the trigger", I started the countdown!

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Dave is a FINE Man to WORK WITH ;-)
H/D

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Real interested to know how it works outs. I use to shoulder carry on scooter back in the eighties. Have not done it in a long time but might go back. I would have to buy a new vest tough, my current one seems to have shrunk some how and I can't snap it.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Real interested to know how it works outs. I use to shoulder carry on scooter back in the eighties. Have not done it in a long time but might go back. I would have to buy a new vest tough, my current one seems to have shrunk some how and I can't snap it.
Funny, because my jackets have a tendancy to shrink! I was going the vest route initially but I don't normally wear them so I thoguht a shoulder rig, in vertical carry, would work best and this model can be worn either way so I am hoping it meets my needs. I have had a hard time carrying any other wayLCP in pocket, but wanted something more substantial.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
The wait begins :blink:

·
Registered
598 Posts
I got a holster from Dave. Good guy to do business with, and nice holster.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a holster from Dave. Good guy to do business with, and nice holster.
I realized, after placing the order that he had some illness within the last month and took some time off and hope he is doing ok now, but yes he was great to work with as was Tonii at his place.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
I also have done business with Dave at Lil Bear...Have my G26 EDC in one of his holsters now and couldn't be happier. Great Guy and Great product.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Yup, the wait is painful, but hopefully it'll be worth it..:hand10:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Great choice, can't wait to see the finished product... Is the convertible shoulder holster a standard item or a 'one of' custom?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its a stock model from what I saw....called the Scion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts