Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Max- Con V from Gary Brommeland. I must say this holster is a true work of art. The holsters' Quality, from the snaps down to the fit and finish by far exceeded my expectations.

It was well packed and came with complete break in and care instructions. I followed his break in instructions and strapped it on for its ultimate test. I wore it for 10 hours while I was at an all day public event. I must say it is the most comfortable holster I have ever worn. The holsters' shape is constructed in a way to "hug the natural curves of the users body. It is evident that lots of thought went into designing this holster.
I had a minor glitch come up during the ordering process. Once Gary found out about the issue he dealt with it promptly and expedited my order.
The overall quality of this holster along with the awesome customer service have me convinced that Gary Brommelands' products are the best on the market.
If any of you are considering a new IWB holster give his products a serious look!!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
+1
GB makes a great product, carry a max conV everyday

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Another satisfied customer eh - why am I not surprised :smilez:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Preaching to the choir my brother. Gary is top notch and his products are fantastic and are second to none.

Ti.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ditto on the Brommeland Max Con V !!! I'm waiting for my G23 Mag pouch, and a Max Con V for my little Smithy! Someone nice to do business with. Enjoy your holster and good luck,,,Gunsavey

·
Registered
814 Posts
Still waiting on my MaxCon V. Will post an eval when I get it. Kind of like a kid waiting for Christmas, I tell ya!:wink:

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Mine is also on order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts