Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banana: The NH CHL supplements my Texas CHL. I don't think I will be getting any others right now, as Texas has reciprocity with the same list as other states. Does anyone know if there are any other states to get that will be of any benefit?

Btw, it took about a week for NH to send the license. Just had to fill out the form, and send it with a check and copy of my Texas CHL.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Grats. Mine comes up for renewal in June of this year. Maybe Utah or Florida. Florida is easier as you don't have to have a Florida certified trainer as you do with Utah (a Utah certified trainer). But Utah is less than the Florida unless the Trainer is highly expensive.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to packing.org, the only state that NH adds for Texas CHL holders is Alabama. More states honor Texas's CHL than NH's. But I figured having 2 CHLs only increases the likelihood that more states will be covered in the future. Also, NH doesn't require any testing. The other states require tests, fingerprints, etc.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
bentcursor said:
:banana: The NH CHL supplements my Texas CHL. I don't think I will be getting any others right now, as Texas has reciprocity with the same list as other states. Does anyone know if there are any other states to get that will be of any benefit?

Btw, it took about a week for NH to send the license. Just had to fill out the form, and send it with a check and copy of my Texas CHL.
CONGRATS on the NH License..:congrats: .a week huh? OUTSTANDING! :biggrin2: It took me a week to get my RESIDENT license in NH..Cuz that's the way we do it in NH...:yup: .......remember ..." Live Free or Die":biggrin2:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Congrats on the NH license - :hand10:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ive got a liberal lawyer friend of mine from NH, if he knew you could get a ccw in NH he'd shoot himself. Hey now theres an idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts