Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wanted one ....Now I'm more happy than a pig in ....... ! ( didn't wanna use bad words ) lol . :banana:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I can see the flag quilt, but I can't see if that's a gun or what??? Is it camouflaged???????:rofl: :hand10:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Great lookin' weapon. What brand ? I have that same Aimpoint on one of my flat tops. I can't see it too well,but if you don't have the extended battery cap,would reccommend that you pick one up. It adapts it to take two batteries.It will extend the already long life of the unit to(some say)10K hrs. I have had the Aimpoint on my weapon now for 3 years and haven't changed the batteries yet.

Congrats on the new addition to the family. --------

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
You wicked, wicked man - I am very envious!!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Living in California, I can never have; maybe I should move?

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
a little too "tactikewl" for me .. but hey if your happy with it that is what counts congrats on the new rifle

·
Registered
552 Posts
swifty you can have one just has to have the mag apoxied in the lower google cali legal ar and yopull get a zillion sites that sell cali legal lowers but act fast there rumbling about banning them btw way nice gun

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Nice carbine. what brand?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the congrats its a Bushmaster for those who asked...and thanks for the comment about the ex life for the aimpoint I'll look into it .
I would take a better pic but can't find a good backround......and combatcarry wont let me load a full size pic i have to make it best for web to make it fit on the site...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe this pic will show up better...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Way cool!
I was offered to trade (barter) a puppy for a Bushmaster (supposedly never fired.) He said the gun was worth $1,000. My research showed a little less by $200. My dogs are worth more than that.
But now that I looked into it, I think I want one.
I wanna go prarie dog hunting. Ha!

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Glockguy said:
....and combatcarry wont let me load a full size pic i have to make it best for web to make it fit on the site...
You should be good to 500k which is the limit for one image.....

·
Registered
615 Posts
I apologize in advance for the off-topic post. But, What kind of dogs are you runnin' Elkhunter? I'm thinkin' if you're runnin' bird-dogs I might know ya.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts