Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was watching some, local news broadcast, talking about a gun related homicide, of course the typical liberal media comment came up, "gun control".:aargh4: I decided to do some research, on the internet. I wound up on the CDC website, which has statistics on all different means, by which people in this country die. I think the liberals need to start doing some reading, because, numbers don't lie. The most recent stats I could find, were 2003, in the age group 15-34, homicide, by firearm is highest, 7,950 for the year. Let's compare that to auto accidents, in that age group, 17,411 people died. As far as other age groups go, homicide by firearm wasn't an issue, but in the, all age group category, 43,340 people died in car accidents. And let's not forget accidental death by firearm, only 640 incidents in 2003. I don't understand how, the liberals and :sheep: think that taking away our RKBA, is going to stop the violence. The highest death toll that year, by firearm, was homicide, which I can bet the farm, none of them were perpetrated, by a law abiding gun owner. Bottom line, criminals need to be eliminated, not guns and responsible gun owners, criminals hate when the playing field is leveled and the lib's don't understand that. Looking at the numbers, maybe they should be taking away our "car rights", not our carry rights:aargh4: Before they jump on that bandwagon, I'm going to sell my car I think, because it may kill me, or others, after all they're "evil".:gah:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Yes <sigh> the evidence is there, as always. But so often ignored when there is an ''agenda'' to achieve.

Eliminate criminals - I wish!!! But instead the good guys as usual get the hammering. :frown:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Preaching to the choir, friend.

Of course, but have you heard anyone talk about car control? No. Just makes me cranky.:ticking:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Does anyone not believe that "Gun Control aka Gun Safety" is not related to Crime or Safety, but is pure, unadultrated People Control?

Jungle Work

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Jungle Work said:
Does anyone not believe that "Gun Control aka Gun Safety" is not related to Crime or Safety, but is pure, unadultrated People Control?

Jungle Work
I think the leaders are well aware that it is people control. But I also think that many/most of the followers of it are simply mislead :sheep: who are allowing their emotions and feelings to over ride their analytical brain and are just beening spoon fed the bad information. They don't or won't think it through logically and that's why you can't argue facts with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts