Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce my-self, I have been a part of Glocktalk.com for a while and I am just now stumbling across this site so. Pleasure to meet everyone.:wave:

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Welcome Concealed - :smilez:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum,sir. Sounds like your into the mid sized .40's. Any 10mm's on the horizon? -------

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
To be honest I have never actually tried the 10 mil, I would definately like to, I never dicriminate against a weapon :smiley: from .22 - .50 it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is SHOT PLACEMENT!! and how much fun it is

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
welcome, lots of good peoople here.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Welcome aboard the member list just keeps growing and growing. A great place anyway welcome again Sixgun:wave:

·
Administrator
144,135 Posts
Welcome Concealed 23

Thanks for registering. :usflag:
Glad that you decided to join our forum.
Feel free to chime in anywhere! :yup:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Welcome ya should try the 10mm there nice.

Little large for some people in the G20 but i like mine and it is daily carry for me

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! This forum rocks!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome from NC. Just got back this afternoon from my second trip to the range with my new G23. Now have 200 rounds through it and only one FTE due to my limpwristing. Plan on making it my primary carry this summer. Great gun!:wave:

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Welcome to the Fourm... You'll find this place to be very relaxed and different. .. Start a Postin when you feel the urge..

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum - :smilez:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.