Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really enjoyed it and my instructor from Gererations Firearms in Phoenix was extremly knowlegable. I was surprised at just how thouough the NRA lesson plans are. Note, these are not advanced classes but do a wonderful job of teaching the interested general public the basic skills needed for the defense of innocents.
These classes are excellent preparation for the next stage of instruction at an LFI I or a Gunsite, Thunder Ranch Course.

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Congrats. :congrats::hand10::bier:

Biker

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Sounds great! I always wanted to attend Thunder Ranch but the 800-bucks, plus ammo, travel, etc., has been a problem. For me, I figured it would run $1800~$2000 when it's all said and done. In fact, I looked online a few weeks ago and they had an opening for next April (very tempting). Apparently, they have zero problems with filling those slots.
Regards, :congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I really enjoyed it and my instructor from Gererations Firearms in Phoenix was extremly knowlegable. I was surprised at just how thouough the NRA lesson plans are. Note, these are not advanced classes but do a wonderful job of teaching the interested general public the basic skills needed for the defense of innocents.
These classes are excellent preparation for the next stage of instruction at an LFI I or a Gunsite, Thunder Ranch Course.
Could we get more details?

Cost?

How much actual time involved each day?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts