Defensive Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a shout out to the Beltman. Just ordered my third one from them in about 10 years. I usually like a few custom touches like extra holes spaced together closer to adjust for my natural swelling in this heat. Also in my favorite standard bison leather. Wish I could afford the alligator or shark. Maybe one day!

Never a problem and a great product. Thanks again, Beltman!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Agree! I have 2, one is Buffalo and is my favorite belt.

Reactions: Pete63 and Rooster

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wearing one of my three as I write. It's about 12 years old and still looks and performs like a gem. 1911A1 hanging on it OWB and I don't really notice.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I'm sure his products are good but he has some shady business practices when it comes to shipping. Ordered some belt parts paid the shipping and had to go to the post office and pay more than what he charged me for shipping for postage due, so the shipping cost more than the items I purchased. I find it hard to believe he doesn't know what it costs to ship a product. Reading some of the reviews I see I'm not the only one he did this to.
I order online cause I hate shopping. Getting in my car and driving to get my stuff is shopping.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hmmm. Hadn’t heard of the shipment issue. But I do like his belts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Lenexa, KS (Kansas City Metro)
909 Posts
I have two 18 ounce Big Foot gun belts with a stainless steel insert which I like very much.

What makes a Beltman belt exceptional?

Thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think their belts are terrific. I have two of them. They wear like iron. They're strong and tough and made for carry weapons.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I have five Beltman belts without any trouble from the ordering down to the delivery. Some got too small for some mysterious reason, so I had to get a couple of bigger ones. The belts are great and I hang a 1911 and a spare mag on one of them all the time in full comfort.

Reactions: Rooster
1 - 11 of 11 Posts