Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
143,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And not that I am super crazy about gun laws but, is this item a loophole in the law?
As you know you buy a single action center fire revolver & it is considered to be a firearm.
You can buy a cap & ball percussion & it is not a firearm.

then you can buy this conversion cylinder & convert your percussion to fire center~fire brass cartridges.

Conversion Cylinder Click Here

* No Permit Needed * No Federal Paperwork * No Waiting Period * No Tools Needed *
* No Gunsmithing Required *
Can be shipped directly to you. The Kirst Cartridge Konverter® is not a firearm. It is an accessory that you install. No tools needed, just drop it in and you have created your own cartridge conversion revolver. , If you can own a firearm, we can deliver a Konverter directly to you without delay. NOT FOR USE IN BRASS FRAMES!

·
Registered
686 Posts
QK...

The bold print at the bottom says they'll ship it to you if you can own a firearm. I would imagine that if you're a convicted felon for example, they won't send it to you. How the actual policy works though? You'd have to ask them...

Just my 0.02.

--Jim

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Yes-Legal. Yes-Loophole. :wink: Get'em while you can. I would suggest Face To Storefront, cash, if at all possible. Not high on the scope, right now, but in the next panic, you know someone is going to gather up the sales log.....

·
Super Moderator
25,563 Posts
Wow, that's interesting!

(Wonder if ATF is reading this?) :eek:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
No joke! I've wondred long and hard about how they got these on the market. The only thing I can figure is that ATF had a moment of common sense (ye gods!!), and realized not many 7-11's were being held up by guys with converted cap-n-ball's. :rolleyes: Makes you wonder; .45LC is a lot more effective than 9mm, if you hit what you're aiming for.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
does it have a selector switch on it?? <JUST KIDDING>

·
Super Moderator
25,563 Posts
Bud White said:
black powder pistols have to be registered here just like a centerfire if i rember correctly
That probably depends on where you are. Most places they are not currently controlled.

A couple of years ago my wife got me a LeMat for Christmas. It was mail ordered and sent into Maryland. (Right after that the developers came and destroyed my "hidden private" range.)

·
Administrator
143,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From UBERTI DEALER on the web

Blackpowder revolvers can ship direct to your house, and do not require a dealer! Uberti has harnessed the flavor and lore of yesteryear in its Black Powder Revolvers, which makes them so appealing to firearms enthusiasts, Old West buffs and all shooters looking for a challenge.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Bud White said:
sorry i ment here as in michigan ... i cant order in a blackpowder handgun with out going though FFL
I've heard about that. The cops say the best way to spot a 'banger is to look for the powder horn- those d**n cap-n-ball Colts are just tearing up the hood. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts