Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just received my Laredo Defender holster from Kevin @ K & D. I have several of his holsters but this one is the best! The fit and feel of this OWB is excellent combined with the snap on/off is perfect. I didn't think I would be able to find something that fit so tight to the body that wasn't a belt slide - no so! I sent him a picture of my Sig P239 SAS and told him I wanted something to match it - I didn't know what to expect when I opened the box - Black leather with brown ostrich hide! Beautiful!! Thanks Kevin for the excellent work!!
www.kdholsters.com

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice! Me likey.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Now I'm getting really excited about my Chochise Defender on order, nothing fancy like that, all black, but I can't wait for the fit and comfort.:yup:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4my son said:
Now I'm getting really excited about my Cochise Defender on order, nothing fancy like that, all black, but I can't wait for the fit and comfort.:yup:

The "Chochise" is a great holster! I have one for my Kahr MK9 and love it! I have another one on order for my H & K. He does excellent work!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Kevin said:
The "Chochise" is a great holster! I have one for my Kahr MK9 and love it! I have another one on order for my H & K. He does excellent work!
Oops, thanks for the reminder of how to spell, I changed it in my post,

I'm looking forward to getting it in, I just ordered it so I still have some weeks to wait. But Santa's coming early this year.:yup:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Another winner!!

I find my Eagle Defender also keeps gun in real tight - I am sure some folks just do not believe how well things can work with OWB. About only difference really is that bottom of rig just might show if cover garment too short - otherwise, no printing probs and - no need to buy pants a size bigger either!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4my son said:
Oops, thanks for the reminder of how to spell, I changed it in my post,

I'm looking forward to getting it in, I just ordered it so I still have some weeks to wait. But Santa's coming early this year.:yup:

No - I'm the one that spelled it wrong! Its Cochise - sorry!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Kevin said:
No - I'm the one that spelled it wrong! Its Cochise - sorry!
Okay Kevin,

Go to the board and write "Cochise" 500 times. :18:

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Absolutely Magnificent Holster ~ Congrats!

Super Star job that K&D did for you Kevin.
Absolute Artistry In Leather.
:yup:

Real Nice Touch of Exotic Ostrich Leather.
At first I thought it was Lizard.
Wear it in good health. :usflag:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
The Laredo is my favorite of all Kevin's designs anyway but man, when he cuts loose with the exotic leather it REALLY blows me away. Great Job Kevin! Wear that holster with pride - I know I would! :congrats:
Jack

·
Registered
744 Posts
Just last week ordered an Eagle Defender with Anaconda snake skin. Your's make me even more anxious to get mine! You have one beautiful holster! Enjoy!:congrats:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thanks, Kevin! Now you have increased my anticipation level waiting for mine by 1,000,000,000,000,000 percent! When I stroke out waiting for it, it'll be your fault! I thought we were friends!:biggrin2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts