Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...down the road from where we are currently. We are moving into a significantly larger shop, which will allow us to accomodate the growth we've experienced. :image035: The move will take place during the timeframe of July 3rd - 11th. We'll have limited access to phone and email during that time. However, you can leave a message/email and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Kevin good luck with the move. With the quality of your product I am sure this will not be the last time you need more room.
Mike
P.S. Don't loose my order in all the may ham of moving :rofl:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Good luck with all the inevitable upheaval Kevin - it'll be all worth it once done and you are up and running fully again.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Kevin, good luck with the move. Glad to hear that things are going so well for you!
:urla9ub:
mike_1 said:
P.S. Don't loose my order in all the may ham of moving :rofl:
Amen, brother! :danceban:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Good luck. Sounds like it will be chaotic for a while but Chris is right, it will be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Good luck with the move Kevin, it's always rougher than it should be. Just remember, Domino's and beer will get you a lot of moving help. :wink:
Jack

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Hey, Kevin, I don't mind if you lose someone else's order, but I've got two I'm waiting for. So don't lose mine. Honestly, moving is a strain and moving a business is an even bigger strain. I hope that yours goes as flawlessly as a pistol sliding out of one of your holsters. If it does then you will have no problems.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Moving to bigger and better places, must mean business is good. Please keep up the fantastic work, Kevin.

Cheers,
Jason
San Antonio, TX.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Back to the top. :hand10:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
this is great.
He's going to be moving over July 4th.
We can all go for the fireworks!!

I hope this is for a good reason Kevin.
Bye the bye I love my paddle.

AFS

·
Registered
770 Posts
Kevin,
Good for you......Ive done that a couple of times and hope it works out very well for you! Moving is a PITA! Hang in there........
Shoot well and god bless

1 - 20 of 26 Posts