Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K&D stopped taking orders a month or so ago and there was word that Kevin was shutting down.

I had placed an order back in May and called Kevin yesterday to add some Sharkskin trim to my order. He was a great guy to talk to and it sounded like he'll begin to take orders again in the next month or so. He said they are starting on the April orders now and I've got about 3 more weeks until I get mine.

The great news is that he'll be continuing making top quality holsters once he gets caught up! :congrats:

I'll post pics when I get mine next month.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I placed an order last part of April so mine should be coming shortly. It is also great to hear that Kevin is going to continue making holsters. I have purchased many in the past and look forward to doing more in the future.
Mike

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Sweet glad Kevin is up and going again

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well I'm also pleased to here Kevin is up and running. Just ordered a Laredo Defender and mag holder for the P239 and another mag holder for the G23. With the ordering down time they were able to catch up and the lead time has now been shortened to 8-10 weeks. No way I could pass that up for such a high quality rig. The Thunderbird Defender he made for me a few months ago has become my personal favorite.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I get a chance to talk with Kevin every once in a while and it is always great to get to. He is a really nice guy and makes a very quality product. We have 3 of his holsters in our family and will adding another one. I personally would go no where else. I have just always enjoyed dealing with Kevin!!
I am really glad that he is up and running again!!!!

Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts