Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Eagle defender from Kevin of K&D holsters yesterday. Let me tell you that this holster exceeded my expectations. So, without further ado. . .

That is genuine Florida Alligator. The holster fits like a glove and is very comfortable and I know it will only get more so once it is broken in. These are the kind of holsters that make a person want to open carry. Thank you Kevin.

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Super Nice

Very nice rig. Love it.

It's interesting that there was a leather show on TV last night
(The HISTORY Channel)
The show was so interesting.
Concerning the History & Story of Leather in America.

One of the places they went to was an ALLIGATOR leather processing plant & showed the complete process from: "Still On The Gator" ~ to the final finished exotic hide.

Really unique/special steps are required to produce perfect & pliable Alligator leather.

Interestingly....the near finished Alligator hides get burnished with a "Machine Agate Burnisher" to bring out the natural shine of the exotic leather.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
That is a beautiful rig you have there. :hand10: Your Sig looks dressed for the occassion as well.

I have to agree having a setup like that makes you want to show it off.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
As a fellow owner/user of the Eagle Defender for EDC I can share in your delight. :smilez: Mine has seen 16/7 use now over near 1 1/2 years. Still feels great.

Only thing missing on mine is the gator panel - which is a very nice addition - thx for the pics.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Gator and black leather compliment that Sig perfectly...Think you made a lot of people jealous. Enjoy the new rig!

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
That's a beautiful looking rig. The SIG isn't bad either. :wink:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Man,

You guys are killing me, I've got a Cochise Defender on order and it's as bad as waiting for Santa Clause to come. This will be my first leather rig, that's not a shoulder rig anyway.

Great looking piece of art.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Very Nice......Kevin does some very nice work...Very nice!
Enjoy it and dont forget to read it bedtime stories...:D
Shoot well and god bless

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Eric Larsen said:
Very Nice......Kevin does some very nice work...Very nice!
Enjoy it and dont forget to read it bedtime stories...:D
Shoot well and god bless
Good hearing from you on here Eric!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Sweet looking rig. I have an Eagle defender for my Glock 37 and love it. Ordered a Laredo Defender about a month ago for my Glock 22. I am sure you will get lots of good service from yours.
Mike

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
744 Posts
That is beautiful! I have almost the same one on order except with Anaconda instead of alligator. I can't wait! Enjoy yours and shoot safe!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Sweet ! Thats what I should have requested on my back pocket holster !

·
Registered
569 Posts
Man that is one beautiful holster and that gun is sweeeet. I want one badly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts