Defensive Carry banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I recently got the hunter folder to replace my gerber ar 3.0 as my new utility knife. Which I wouldn't have replaced but through trying different sharpening methods I sort of wore half the blade off so needed a new knife. The hunter folder is a very strong and rugged little knife. Sure it isn't going to hold up to any prying, but then what folder will? The only drawback to the hunter folder is that the blade is a little large so reaching into tight places may be difficult. Yeah there are better knives out there but I just can't bring myself to spend over $50 and at $20 this knife is perfect and excellent quality. Did I mention it comes shaving sharp out of the box? Went to a wedding not long after receiving it in the mail and realized I missed a spot shaving. While my razor was a 45 minute drive away but my hunter folder made quick work of my missed facial hair. I recommend this knife to every one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.