Defensive Carry banner
1 - 2 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kahr P45 VS G36

I currently own and carry a G36 when I am legal to, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with shooting the new P45 and could compare it to the Glock 36.

I really like the fact that is is over a 1/8 of an inch thinner. and smaller in both length and no taller than the G36, which by the way, I LOVE to carry. Just something about those big holes!!!!!

It seems like the Kahr would be much easier to conceal based on how much thinner it is, I just wonder how controlable it will be.

Today, I stopped at a local Sportsman's Warehouse and they had 4 or 5 different Kahrs in house. To say the least, I was really impressed, great fit and finish, sharp looking and really THIN!!!

I was looking at the P9 and the PM9 initially, but with the P45, I can get just about the same number of rounds, just bigger

Any feedback would be appreciated.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guess I may need to be the first one on my block. Sorry guys, I was under the impression that they were out there. Although I always hate to be the first, as the new polymer Kahrs seem to be problematic as far as reliability.

1 - 2 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.