Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or in bad weather, a coat pocket rig. Eliminates all the problems and worries and discomforts, and if you load it right, it has plenty of power. The "hand in pocket" draw is easily twice as fast as any other realistic ccw draw. With the shirt over the gun, or a fastened coat, there's lots of room for fumbling, bad grips on the gun, snagging, etc. Other types of carry are a hassle. You've got lots of practice at sticking your hand in your pocket, whether you realize it or not. The 380's and lesser loads have half the power of a good 9mm load. There's no reason to settle for such pantywaist loads.

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
bolyo,

There is a lot of truth in your post - I have been a big fan of front pocket holster carry for years.
However, other methods certainly have their place as well, and you're not going to make any friends here using a phrase like "pantywaist loads".
Please feel free to express your opinions here, but try to be a bit more diplomatic, ok?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Gets me when ''he'' talks about his carry piece and he ain't even permitted to own firearms!! I guess BS talk is a substitute! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
767 Posts
HEHEHEHEHe,
Gary, you are the guy that wrote "How to win friends and influence people", right?
And you just like front pocket carry cause of where you get to put your hand!!

Dan

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
jdsumner said:
HEHEHEHEHe,
Gary, you are the guy that wrote "How to win friends and influence people", right?

And you just like front pocket carry cause of where you get to put your hand!!

Dan
Yep! That's me - Mr Personality! And, BTW - I don't do that anymore (since I met my wife - she "handles" that for me.).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts