Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I know i haven't been here in awhile. I've been working on McGuire AFB. [email protected]&D Holsters made a beautiful holster for my Ruger P-345PR. Excellent workmanship, and quality. Kudos to ya Kev. I just had to show it off...Kudos to you Kev.
Mad Max

·
Administrator
143,811 Posts
Welcome back maqueswell

Yes, Kevin does make a very nice holster.

Congrats on your new leather purchase.

Thanks for posting the pic. :yup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
That is a nice loolking rig. :hand10:

Now I really can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Kevin is good people and does good work. I just ordered a belt from him recently so I'm doing the waiting game. (And a holster from Gary too, I hate waiting!) The nice part is that in our case the old saying is true, good things do come to those of us who wait!

Also, picture no workey.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Pic OK here Tony!

Thx for pic maques - yes indeed, another example of fine work. As I say so often, we are lucky - no, spoiled - to have so much holster-making talent within our membership.

Good to see you back - had noticed a long time since you dropped by.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Great looking holster.

I believe I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Kevin has sent in the charges for both my holster and mag carrier. Hopefully I will be able to post the pictures of my pocket holster for my Kel-Tec soon. Unfortunately my Cochise Defender for the Sig P239 is probably still 8 to 10 weeks away. But as was said recently, good things come to him who waits.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P95Carry said:
Pic OK here Tony!

Thx for pic maques - yes indeed, another example of fine work. As I say so often, we are lucky - no, spoiled - to have so much holster-making talent within our membership.

Good to see you back - had noticed a long time since you dropped by.
Thanks, great to know that i'm missed..(giggle)..I'm working on a long term project on McGuire AFB, and as you well know..NJ doesn't honor my Texas CHL..sniff, sniff..so no pistol carrying for me while I'm there...Hoo Hummmm

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AirForceShooter said:
I'm waiting on my Paddle from Kevin. He tells me the end of the month.
Waiting can be so hard.

AFS
Yeah, i do know what you mean, but Kevin's workmanship is definitly worth the wait, as you can see. So where are you stationed in Florida? I was stationed at Patrick AFB (2nd Mob) from '85-'88.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts