Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a p11 from Bud's a few weeks ago and finally had range time last weekend. My brother in law and I put 200 rounds through it without any issues at all. For a point and shoot SD firearm out to 15 yards it was pretty darn fine. It is not a range gun by no means it packs a pretty good punch on recoil. I am happy with it overall and think it will make a good summer carry firearm.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
A fine carry pistol and one I have used as a carry gun. It can use smith 59xx and 69xx series mags as well.

Enjoy carrying a very small 12+1 carry gun.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
yes they make a good carry gun. they are point and shoot guns. as you can see they are not range guns. but the only time my p11 comes out of the safe is when i go to the range, i carry a glock. but i like the p11. if i did not have to carry clock,, the p11 would a good carry gun.

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
I decided to buy it because it is a practicle useful weapon, not a fun gun to shoot; an ugly cheap black plastic gun that is good enough to get the job done; it was just carried to Georgia and back to prevent carjacking and parking lot attacks. That was the plan, despite it hurting my trigger finger and hand.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I have one for those times I need something smaller than my 1911 45's,which isn't very often

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have had one for years. Just a simple, small firearm for protection. Keep it good & clean, lubed/greased well, & use ammo that you are positive that works well with it.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I have one that I sometimes will carry iwb with their belt clip in the summer. I did have an ejector break on me though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts