1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
14,428 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like P17 better than my CP33

Recently found a place online that had P17 in stock. Was harder to find than when I got my CP33 last year! Most fun I’ve had at the range in a long time. When the 33 works, it’s a joy. 33 rounds is great, but in my opinion, the magazines for the 33 are not. Have yet to get a perfect load that lets me get through entire magazine without an FTF. With the P17, flawless. Sure, only 16 rounds, but who cares. 500+ rounds without a single fail, regardless of what I fed through it. Kel-Tec recommends high velocity. Frankly, worked with anything, including standard and hypersonic. For under $200, it’s a no-brainer. At least until you try to find one. What I did is fill-out “notify me when back in stock” form on 20 or so websites. Sure enough, a few days later, I received the email and had it secured within 2-3 minutes. I have plenty of guns (as I like to collect like baseball cards), most of which still NIB. Either way, if you’re looking for an inexpensive way (including cheap ammo as well) to practice at the range with a handgun, this is a phenomenal choice! On a side note, I even bought a box of the cheap Remington Thunderbolt (500 rounds) for less than $20! Approx. 3 pennies a round! So much fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts