Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I carried my pf9 in a uncle mikes IWB holster for a long time. I don't carry it much anymore but when dress calls for the pocket rocket instead of the .357 mag I need a better holster. I like IWB carry for the pf9, what are you guys using with your keltec. I don't want anything to pricey but I need something more comfortable.

·
Banned
1,438 Posts
here are two holsters, which fit the PF9 perfectly:

Don Hume

Desantis Mini Beltslide

interesting tidbit: neither was designed for the Keltec. they were both meant for compact 1911 frames, but they're perfect for the PF9. i altered the Desantis by cutting off the thumb break. both are pretty cheap, too. the Hume was less than $30, and the Desantis was less than $40.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love that don hume, what model is it?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I use the Com-Tac holster made for the Keltec PF 9 most of the time for iwb conceal carry.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
I use the same DON HUME holster shown above... works great. Also have a pocket holster.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I got the High Noon Split Decision, carries a little higher than I like. And I use my Tucker Secret for my compact 1911. It works great I would just prefer clips to the belt loops. But like said above any holster built for a 1911 compact should work just great.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I use a Galco "Stow-N-Go", made for a Glock 26. I've found that many Glock 26 holsters fit the PF-9 nicely.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Grant ,

Had forgot about that I actually have used my High Noon for the Glock 26 for it and it is a better fit and ride than the one for the PF-9 IMO.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
High Noon Mr. Softy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
great pf-9 iwb holster

I got mine from Stellar rigs ( stellarrigs.com ). Very simple, very convenient, very comfortable, very fast. It is easy to put on or take off without half undressing. It is available in vertical or canted. It can be removed and slid in your front pocket. Just press your thumb at top edge to draw from pocket. It is kydex, so it is impervious to sweat. I tried a good leather, but never could get it broken in enough to release the gun without a tremendous yank. My Stellar rig worked from day one and gives a very good retention without a strain to draw.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have been using a Bianchi 100 "Professional" size 9A (for the kahr K9) for appendix carry and it has worked well.

I do like that Don Hume listed above. Which model is that. The lack of a reinforced top (reholstering) is the only drawback to the Bianchi.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
I believe you asked for a pocket rocket holster...this will work nicely, and I have one for my P-3AT. Pocket Holster (w/thumb push)

When I want to tuck the .380 into an IWB, I use this... FIST, INC.
It's hides against the kidney and feels like it disappeared.:yup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
De Santis 023 D6 is a perfect fit for the PF9. Has thumb break, a 1 ¾ inch belt loop for on-the-belt carry. The belt clip on the front of the holster is used for IWB carry. Made with a heavy-duty spring steel clip positioned high for deep cover when carrying IWB style. I have had one for over a year now and love it. Its a well made holster and priced very well at around 20 to 30 bucks depending on where you go.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts