Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Shooter is very happy.
It's like there's nothing on my hip at all.

Almost forgot: It FITS the gun perfectly!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Kevin.

afs

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Pics would be good - I am hoping eventually to get that for my wife's Bersa.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
That's better :smilez: Nice lighting.

Very nice indeed. I am assuming you are a lefty.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Kevin said:
Looks very nice! I've never ordered one of his paddles- Looks Great!!
I haven't either. I cannot find it on his website. I would like to have one for wear away from work. I have his IWB on order for my Sig 239s, but around the house I would not be concerned if the holster happened to peek out from under my shirt when I ben over or stretch up. I like the paddle so that I could use it on the Dockers I wear to work, my knock around jeans, or shorts that I may change into. I keep a belt in the jeans and the shorts and hate to have to pull it out to put the holster on. Right now the IWB I use gets moved from one set of pants to another. When I get Kevin's IWB it will be the same, but I would dearly love to take off the IWB and use a paddle for OWB at home. I'll have to give him a call.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I didn't know Kevin made a paddle, very nice indeed. How close to the body does that ride compared to an IWB? Good choice on posting that pic, Darth White's light saber was made by Smith & Wesson!
Jack

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Darth White's light saber was made by Smith & Wesson!
:rofl: :18:

And his axe by Estwing :wink:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it doesn't ride as close as an IWB but then nothing does.
It holds close enough for me and it's comfy.

AFS

·
Registered
210 Posts
dr_cmg & maclean3
How about his Laredo Defender, snaps on and off, may hold closer to the body than a paddle..

Kevin and K&D :congrats:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I use a kydex holster w/my bersa at the range and love how comfortable it is but it doesn't compare w/IWB for concealed. I really like my Bersa and it's just about my most accurate gun, however, I always carry my Kahr P9 as it's easier to conceal by leaps and bounds, is just as accurate and is of course a 9 over the .380, but I sure do like that Bersa. I think its an excellent gun for introducing young folks to shooting after a .22.

That is a REALLY nice paddle holster too! Depending on the cost it would be nice just for the comfort and looks!

God Bless
Gideon

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
nice looking set. how does if feel after a long day at work?? how does it feel in the car?? oh, i forgot you are a lefty and the seat belt will not get in your way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts