Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the fast response to my asking about sigma leather really apreciate the response.
Although you don't make that leather - it was nice that you did E-mail me and I'll be asking for other guns now.
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well, of course he is! :yup:

He's here in Florida, the Gunshine State, he's ex-Navy, and he post in this Forum.

What would you expect? :biggrin2:

mm

·
Registered
791 Posts
Kevin is a great guy and makes great holsters. The fact that he is ex-Navy only makes things better!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

ssssthesnake:
Sorry I couldn't help you out in this instance, but perhaps I can in the future. I would think that one of our other holstermakers here on the forum could help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am having some trouble contacting Kevin. I sent 2 emails to [email protected] with a subject line of K&D holster inquiry, like the website said to do, but no response. I'm thinking he is not getting them for some reason, rather than blowing me off. What to do?

Edit to say Kevin has quickly sent me a IM and we are now communicating. I figured it was an email problem and it was.
Thanks to all who sent IMs as well.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Arty,

Try clicking on his name in his last post and sending Kevin a PM.

mm

·
Registered
473 Posts
last i heard, hotmail is msn.

msn's been having all sorts of problems lately, i know because they still haven't fixed mine yet.

pm him, it's more reliable.

·
Registered
750 Posts
And there you go! :biggrin2:

Right on top of things, as usual. :yup:

mm

·
Registered
7 Posts
We are now communicating - thanks

Kevin has quickly responded and we are now past our email problem. Thanks to those who sent phone numbers and suggestions.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Alright,

now I definitely have the warm and fuzzes about my Cochise Defender that’s on order.:yup:

:hand10:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Just ordered my first K&D holster, an Eagle Defender with Anaconda skin. See the picture of the Cochise Anaconda on his website. I'm looking forward to getting it SOOOOO MUCH!:smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
czman2006 said:
Just ordered my first K&D holster, an Eagle Defender with Anaconda skin. See the picture of the Cochise Anaconda on his website. I'm looking forward to getting it SOOOOO MUCH!:smile: :smile: :smile:
I want one with Frog trim. :image035:

Edited for unacceptable content Bud

1 - 17 of 17 Posts