Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one?just ordered one for my M&P, looked interesting and you cant beat the price 45$ and free shipping,anyone whos got one let me know how you like it and the most comfortable way to adjust it , Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just got one for a LCP. It leaves much to be desired when compared to my Crossbreed but it does do it's job. You get what you pay for.

EDIT: My only cripe is the clips aren't far enough away from the holster part to adjust it like you want with the little moon. It doesn't look to be an issue with the bigger ones.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ,Im not much on the fancy stuff anyways,only me and the BG will ever know its there so it aint gotta be perty.As long as it works and keeps my M&P in place and from digging into my side it will be fine for me.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
I carry my XDSC in one sometimes, especially during warmer weather and when I need to put my holster on quick. The clips are faster than threading a holster through my belt...

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about mine. I have carried it all day long while driving, which is usually the most uncomfortable time for me carrying but it does fine, especially for the price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love mine. This one is my Taurus pt-140 pro. I also have one for my XDm40 but I don't have a pic of that yet.

I got an email from them and they will be on sale starting the 28th.

And might I suggest once you get one trimming the leather so that you can grab the grip without having to squeeze your thumb between the grip and the leather.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice, Does that leave the grip digging into your side?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the advice, Does that leave the grip digging into your side?
Nah, not at all. Besides the trimming the only other adjustment I made from the taking it out of the package was moving the back screw down one hole to give it more of a cant forward.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just got off their site. They started their sale a day early. Holsters only $35 with free shipping to the Lower 48. I don't need one, but it is a great buy. Prices are going to go up daily.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm actually headed out the door to go shooting now. But I do have a discount code somewhere that I'll post up after I get back. I don't know if that will discount it any more or not. But it's worth a shot. Pun intended ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just got an Email from Jimmy at Kholster, they are going to give me a refund of the 10 dollars since I ordered mine a couple of days ago, before the sale.Now thats great customer service I will definately try to help this guy out in the future.

·
Registered
19 Posts
$35 today only. Can't beat that. I ordered one for my Glock 27 last week. May order one for my Beretta 92 today. Tempted, though I don't plan on carrying the 92 that often.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bought one a couple weeks ago. If anyone needs a rebate code, pm me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I ordered mine on Dec. 14th and received it the 21st. I thought that was great turn arond time considering the holidays. I love it, my new Glock 22 rides very well. I plan to do a little mod. for a combat cut after I finalize the position of the clips. I got mine in sale for $36 and it was well worth it. I'm hoping Jimmy gets a move on with those magazine holders now.

MT

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Have had mine for about a week and it's great. Thought I'd give it a try ( price seemed too cheap) nothing to lose.

First of all, I carry SOB, also palm out draw. I ordered a left hand version (I'm right handed) and this thing is great. Adjust cant a little and then trimmed it and all is well. If a Supertuck is better I don't know how. Great product that I highly reccomend .

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've got one for a Glock 26 I bought from Jimmy over a year ago. It's got a different leather pattern (more like the cross breed) then he uses now. When I ordered a new one for my Glock 30 I emailed him and asked him about the new leather pattern and he said it was for legal reasons. The new leather seems like a higher quality leather so I was ok with it, trimmed it myself and it's been nice to carry.
My only complaint is that it squeaks and the leather seemed pretty stiff. Rubbed it with emu oil and carried it for a week and it's great.

Kholster has excellent customer service and I can buy 2 holsters for the price of one Crossbreed. That being said, I'm on Crossbreeds site right now trying to talk myself out of ordering their super tuck and a new gun belt. Their quality and the amazing reviews make me think their price may be worth it.

I also have a Beltman 1.5" black belt and it's amazing how much of a difference wearing that belt compared to a cheap flimsy belt makes. Same holster, same pants, but different belt and it's a night and day difference in how comfortable it is to wear a gun all day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts