Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here CCW with a Kifaru Koala or Koala Lite? I recently happened upon it while searching for something else. For quite awhile I've been trying to find a chest rig that would work for CCW; not everyday use as it wouldn't blend in well for urban carry, but for special applications like hiking, camping and the like. It looks to be well made and well designed. If anyone here has feedback I'd be interested to hear it. Is it comfortable? Does it stay put?

·
Registered
7,400 Posts
Look at Hill People's Runners Cheast Bag as well. I still have yet to get one, but they look interesting.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I don't have a Koala but I have a couple of Kifaru packs. They a well made bombproof packs. The koala is on my list someday. Just my list is so long and not enough $$

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Man I got to get into the holster business. All I have to do is think up a cool sounding name for something thats been around for a hundred years.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look at Hill People's Runners Cheast Bag as well. I still have yet to get one, but they look interesting.
I've never seen that one, thanks! It bears looking into.

Man I got to get into the holster business. All I have to do is think up a cool sounding name for something thats been around for a hundred years.
A hundred years? I've never seen anything like these bags in my life. Even now I can only find three examples on the market (although hopefully there are more out there). There have been chest rigs probably longer than there have been firearms but a chest holster with an integrated chest mount and storage (that conceals the sidearm) are pretty hard to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts