1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
23,744 Posts
^^^^^ I wonder if that includes shooting protestors.

These idiots keep fomenting violence. Sooner or latter they may learn a very permanent lesson. Dirt napping is forever, as is life in prison for murder, as Matthew Dolloff may soon find.

Jason Kelly, discussed in the other thread about the murdered protestor (Lee Keltner), seems to be on the edge of violent confrontations consistently, if not involved outright. As does Helen Richards from the Denver Post. That appears to be a symbiotic relationship at least. Perhaps worse.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Jason Kelly, discussed in the other thread about the murdered protestor (Lee Keltner), seems to be on the edge of violent confrontations consistently, if not involved outright. As does Helen Richards from the Denver Post. That appears to be a symbiotic relationship at least. Perhaps worse.
I would add Tay Anderson, the Denver Public School Board member and professional agitator/race baiter to this group.

·
Premium Member
34,311 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
I'll just say this about that: To Kristopher Jacks(wad) and his ilk on the left, BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.
Once you coax that genie from the bottle, it will be extremely difficult, if not downright impossible, to get it back in the bottle. There are many on the other side well practiced in the "BLACK (rifle) ARTS".

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
If this is what passes for a modern American "progressive" spokesman I have no fears for the future of our Republic. Loud mouth, obtuse, filthy language, and a generally nasty outlook on life and humanity.

Another example of the problems of living around other peoples' children. No one claims any responsibility for how they were raised or what they were taught, but we have to put up with their nonsense all the time (all in the name of "tolerance", don't you know?).

There may come a day when a foul-mouthed fat boy suffering from delusions of adequacy comes marching up my street with thoughts of making me live the way he wants me to live. I sincerely hope that the boy doesn't have to haul @$$ because it might take him several trips to get that done.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If this is what passes for a modern American "progressive" spokesman I have no fears for the future of our Republic. Loud mouth, obtuse, filthy language, and a generally nasty outlook on life and humanity.

Another example of the problems of living around other peoples' children. No one claims any responsibility for how they were raised or what they were taught, but we have to put up with their nonsense all the time (all in the name of "tolerance", don't you know?).

There may come a day when a foul-mouthed fat boy suffering from delusions of adequacy comes marching up my street with thoughts of making me live the way he wants me to live. I sincerely hope that the boy doesn't have to haul @$$ because it might take him several trips to get that done.
It might be a mistake, however, to assume they're all as slovenly as him.

·
Premium Member
7,794 Posts
Saying it is one thing. Doing it is another.
Ten years ago saying it would have been incredible. Now, not so much.

It starts with words. Then actions.

There are many Americans that would gladly kill other Americans over political differences.

·
Registered
9,452 Posts
I'm not so worried about a guy like that. He seems like blowhard who talks a lot of BS and might shoot someone in the back, but if he came face to face with anyone armed and competent, he'd run like a rabbit. C'mon, guillotines? Physically harassing a sitting president? And doesn't the idiot know if Biden wins, he won't be living at his house anymore? He'll be at the White House?

I'm worried about some quiet guy with military training and/or a violent criminal record, who would never have a conversation like that with anyone in a public place. He would just go and do what he intends to do. Someone like a modern day Lee Harvey Oswald.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
I'm not so worried about a guy like that. He seems like blowhard who talks a lot of BS and might shoot someone in the back, but if he came face to face with anyone armed and competent, he'd run like a rabbit. C'mon, guillotines? Physically harassing a sitting president? And doesn't the idiot know if Biden wins, he won't be living at his house anymore? He'll be at the White House?

I'm worried about some quiet guy with military training and/or a violent criminal record, who would never have a conversation like that with anyone in a public place. He would just go and do what he intends to do. Someone like a modern day Lee Harvey Oswald.
OR Timothy McVeigh.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts