Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
Anyone familiar with an approx 10yr old Kimber .45 model: Classic Carry, blued, smaller than a gold Cup? It is being offered as a trade on a rifle... it's in mint condition...any idea what it's worth? thanks

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I would hate to comment on what it's worth but I will say those are some of the best Kimbers ever made. Kimber was doing things right back then.

Is it a "Clakamas" Kimber by chance? they were never made in Clakamas but was where Kimber use to be based, If so and it's in mint condition as you said it would be worth even more being a Clakamas typically.

Either way it is a great gun and would be worth looking at for a trade. What is the guy saying it's worth? or what is your rifle worth?

Ti

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
value

thanks for the replies!...and info! ...haven't seen it or the box re. mfg. location...was hoping to be a bit more educated on the value before I see it...looks like a possible even swap for a rifle I am asking $525 for...hund

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
meisterhund said:
thanks for the replies!...and info! ...haven't seen it or the box re. mfg. location...was hoping to be a bit more educated on the value before I see it...looks like a possible even swap for a rifle I am asking $525 for...hund
$525.00 is right for that Kimber you are talking about. Really it's probably worth a bit more in mint condition as you have said. That same gun in a gun shop could go as much as an asking price of $675.00! It would be fair for both and if it is a Clakamas then you are slightly getting a better deal although I don't know what rifle you are trading and or who wants what more but still, it's a good trade.

USG

·
Registered
330 Posts
meisterhund said:
A series I kimber in great shape, offered in trade for a rifle I was asking $525 for?

I'd box that rifle up in a hurry. I'd even deliver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts