Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 8 months of waiting my Custom II came in and I could not be happier with it!!!! Kimber did an amazing job!
IMG_0160.jpg IMG_0161.jpg IMG_0163.jpg IMG_0162.jpg IMG_0164.jpg

Reactions: 357and40

·
Registered
42,101 Posts
Nice! I'm not into "Commemorative" firearms as I feel they should be used. But if that fills a niche in your safe, good on yah.

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
I have a couple collector style handguns . They will never have lead thru them and i'm ok with that . Nice Kimber

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Nice, Congrats, Great choice---I'll trade u a Glock for it....

Reactions: missymay

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The hard part I am having is that while it IS commemorative, I really REALLY want to shoot it. I am with OldVet in that firearms are built to be used, but it was hard to pass it up since it has the customization for a whopping $21 cheaper than listed MSRP on the website. It is an intense battle in my head right now so what do you guys think?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I decided to go fire it that last weekend and fell in love! put a 2" grouping at around 30' with the first 8 shots. It is extremely accurate and has the best trigger out of any pistol I have ever fired. I now know why Kimber has higher prices, and after shooting one, I am ok with paying them... VERY IMPRESSED!!!

Reactions: missymay
1 - 12 of 12 Posts