Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah....<ducking> I'm at it once again......
I did paperwork on a Kimber Pro CDP II tonight.....I'll pick it up on Saturday.....cuz the people who authorize the Employee purchases wern't in tonight.......
Came with box, papers, extra mags, .<shouting> "ohhhhhhh the madness of it all, when will I stop"...<sigh> "never" lol
Pics coming..

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Guess I'll just have to wait and see the pics - best I can hope for <shrug>!!

Hehe - Bob - man are you ever on a roll :wink:

·
Banned
303 Posts
I almost bought one of those but chose the Springfield Ultra Compact instead, I still want one though! I guess I'll get one next year. It felt really good in my hand and seemed very light.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bud. Naaaaa.. I do some wheelin and dealin to get the stuff. I get a check, from the store,but I place about 20% of it in a seperate place for those "special things" in my life.. the Kimber was 800.00.......less my discount.. which ended up to be about 120.00 less on the gun....I was gonna get that S/A micro cuz it was 695.00 less my discount, but after checking the history on it, I decided to not get it. (the gun has been in and out of the store several times) must be bad things about it. (the Micro not the Kimber)
Chris.I gotta stop, or else I'll be buying another safe LOL.......I'm seeing the Cetme rifles (G 3 clone) with HK rear sights, HK handguards with Bayo lug etc...for 425.00 in the store.........not to mention the great price :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts