Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have a kimber pro raptor II,if so how do you like it? Also could you post pics?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have one that I carry every day and love it. I did change the grips, the mainspring housing and added a magwell. Been so long since I posted a pic, so I hope this works.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I also have a Kimber ProRaptor ii , it is the only 1911 I have owned, so I can't say how it compares to others. I had a long break-in experience, but since it has been flawless and aims real nice. I changed the grips to micarta slim grips, fits my hands much better. I am glad I bought this gun as my first 1911. No regrets.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Larry Davidson's Monkey Grips from Mil-Tac. I have them on both of my 1911's. They are the diagonal black and gray.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I have a Raptor 5" and a SIS 4". Both AFTER break in period are no problem. The 4" shoots as accurate and easy as the 5" up to 25 yards. IMO the 4" feels perfect in my hand.

·
Super Moderator
20,029 Posts
I have a CDP Pro II... perfect size for carrying. Flat, lightweight, accurate and reliable, and good-looking to boot. (If I needed a barbecue gun, this would serve until someone drops a fully-engraved five-inch in my lap!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts