Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my LGS (Shooters in Jax) looking for some 9mm ammo (none) and saw 5! shiny SS Solos in the display.
I've been in there looking for a Super Carry Ultra three times a week for a while. When asked they say they have no idea....maybe tomorrow, maybe in six months. Went to another smaller store (St. Nicholas Guns) and the owner called Kimber right the and ordered one for me. It'll be here in 10 months. At least I know. Thank you St. Nicholas Guns on Blanding Blv in Jacksonville for great customer service. I am your customer now.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I'd go weak-kneed at the sight of five Solos lined up together. Gotta be some sort of record, that they didn't vanish before your eyes.

A premature congratulations on the SCU. That'll be a nice one, too. :yup:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd go weak-kneed at the sight of five Solos lined up together. Gotta be some sort of record, that they didn't vanish before your eyes.

A premature congratulations on the SCU. That'll be a nice one, too. :yup:
Thanks. I guess Kimber must be cranking out the Solos. I guess they go from one model to another in production. I can't wait to get my 1911. A Christmas present to myself. BTW I love my Solo. My EDC .

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Thanks. I guess Kimber must be cranking out the Solos. I guess they go from one model to another in production. I can't wait to get my 1911. A Christmas present to myself. BTW I love my Solo. My EDC .
Oh, you're a lucky dog, then. Phht! Well, your avatar's a dead give-away. :embarassed:

"Sittin' on the dock 'o the baaay, waitin' for my Kimber to come my waaaay ..."

·
Registered
230 Posts

still loving my Solo! Not a single misfire....my edc.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
i'm not historically a Kimber guy. Nothing specifically offends me about them, yet I just never joined the fan club & prefer other brands of 1911 variants. But the Solo? That's another story. I would enjoy some trigger-time on one and (if I agree with most of the reviews) i think it could be the start of a long & beautiful friendship.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts