Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:danceban::danceban::danceban::danceban::danceban::danceban::danceban::danceban::danceban:

I didn't know you could fall in love in 30 minutes but I guess you can.

I went up to the range today for 30 minutes and in that time I shot 200 rds without a failure to anything. I had 1 mag, loading myself, and every round was fired as fast as I could reacquire the sights.

I don't claim to be a good shooter but, the near target is 100rds at 7 yds, the second is 100 rds at 10 yds; and for reference, at the same rate of fire my G19's target at 7yds would look like the Kimber's 10yd target.

My only gripes are a plastic mainspring housing and twice I didn't let off enough to reset the sear.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very Nice... That Kimber looks great... Nice Shooting...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Me too. I set them up when I got home for the photo.
lol...I'm looking at the photo thinking, "oh boy...I hope nobdy is hunting or walking around in those woods:ahhhhh:." Great looking firearm. I think the 9mm combined with the 1911 platform makes a lot of sense. Enjoy...be safe.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
lol...I'm looking at the photo thinking, "oh boy...I hope nobdy is hunting or walking around in those woods:ahhhhh:." Great looking firearm. I think the 9mm combined with the 1911 platform makes a lot of sense. Enjoy...be safe.
Wouldn't that be a Browning High Power? :wink::smile:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Great looking gun and great accuracy! Enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts