Defensive Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I don't have a Warrior, but I do have Kimber CDP, and other 1911's. The first question is how do you want to carry? IWB, OWB , or shoulder. I'd suggest calling one of the Fine holster makers here. I'd go for a custom holster as you can get a custom holster for little more and sometimes less than a off the shelf holster.

·
Super Moderator
23,130 Posts
Euc,

The Warrior's have the light rail, a good assortment of holsters for them are a little harder to find, especially with a light mounted.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
OD said:
Euc,

The Warrior's have the light rail, a good assortment of holsters for them are a little harder to find, especially with a light mounted.
Sam Andrews, He made one for my PT92 which has a rail. While talking to him he mentioned the light rail could sometimes be added to a holster by mocking up a rail using a regular dummy, and a little imagination.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Edited, as I don't have a holster option for you and was advising on the gun itself.

Sorry bout that, Got carried away!

Ti.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.