Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some input from those of you with Kimber Warriors, What Holsters are you using and what are your thoughts on them.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I don't have a Warrior, but I do have Kimber CDP, and other 1911's. The first question is how do you want to carry? IWB, OWB , or shoulder. I'd suggest calling one of the Fine holster makers here. I'd go for a custom holster as you can get a custom holster for little more and sometimes less than a off the shelf holster.

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Euc,

The Warrior's have the light rail, a good assortment of holsters for them are a little harder to find, especially with a light mounted.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I should have been a little more specific I'm looking at OWB, And yes the light rail is making it a tougher to find a holster.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Try Kdholster.com he might make one for it and if he doesn't has the mold for the gun he might be able to get it and make ya one

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
OD said:
Euc,

The Warrior's have the light rail, a good assortment of holsters for them are a little harder to find, especially with a light mounted.
Sam Andrews, He made one for my PT92 which has a rail. While talking to him he mentioned the light rail could sometimes be added to a holster by mocking up a rail using a regular dummy, and a little imagination.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Edited, as I don't have a holster option for you and was advising on the gun itself.

Sorry bout that, Got carried away!

Ti.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts