Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking up stuff on the M1, I found this video by Kirsten Joy Weiss (watch it if you're into the M1/or know nothing about it).

I have no idea who this woman is, but her video's are really well made, and she's a pleasure to watch. Moreover, she seemingly knows what she's talking about.

Anyway, I thought I would throw that out there if you're into watching gun videos on YouTube like I am.

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
@AzQkr - I couldn't help but think of you when I watched her review the Taurus Curve. Fast forward to 9:06 - you might fall in love
:yup:

Thanks for sharing that vid, she's got some mojo going on with the instinct shooting doesn't she?

·
Super Moderator
18,276 Posts
I sure like that M1 Carbine video. That's a great early wartime M1 carbine with early features that appear original rather than "put back."

Reactions: drift

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sure like that M1 Carbine video. That's a great early wartime M1 carbine with early features that appear original rather than "put back."
I noticed that too. I bet she has access to a ton of great weapons! I'm so jealous. Yeah, I got to tell you, if I ever find one of those M1 Carbines in the wild from a dude I trust, I'm going to pick it up. What a great little weapon with a ton oh history. I'd take one of those over an AR any day of the week. Just the way I roll I guess.

She is charming isn't she @Struckat. Charming and no BS. Her reviews seem very well thought out and honest. She knows her weapons. I like her! It's really refreshing watching a female shoot/review. She's an incredible shot!!

·
Super Moderator
18,276 Posts
Yep, I'll roll with you drift on the M1 Carbine over the AR. Have both and for my purposes the M1 Carbine's "more better."

Haven't watched the rest of her videos but the M1 Carbine video presents her in a more "high class" manner rather than just "eye candy" like some videos featuring the gals.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Its all demographics you'll note there are now firearm publications that now have female writers/authors as regular contributors. Its all about expanding the base thus market share in regards to the general population.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Gunny and the various hunting shows have been featuring girls for years on their shows. Many that have a "touch of model" to them.
As long as they know what they are doing and are not just someone who was given a gun to hold with minimal training and probably no likelihood to pick up one again, I'm good. You can tell right off the enthusiasts from the posers.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Getting more female role models out there to keep increasing the diversity of the gun owning population is a good thing. She seems like a knowledgeable and skilled enthusiast, not just another wannabe grabbing at fleeting attention.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
IDK why but I find her voice annoying.
Coming from you that could be a compliment for most of us. :rofl:
Badgering the BadgerJ... got a chuckle.

As for annoying voices, I can hear how hers might be grating for some. But it's YouTube where normal people can put up videos; most videos won't have trained movie stars but instead relay something the person posting the video thinks has substance or value for others.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts