Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salute All
Was thinking of making trip in April 2010 to the knob creek shoot , trying to get friends together ! Has anybody heard if ammo shortage has put the squeeze on the event or will the show go on ?
I think it will be a great weekend of fun !!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
As far as I know it will still go on, I looked at their website about a month ago and they had their fall and spring shoot scheduled so I would say their going to have them as scheduled.

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
I've seen lots of posts and vids about it...sounds like a great place to visit. Not sure of any ammo shortage effects there...:confused:

Here's some cool pics...
Knob Creek Shoot . com

·
Banned
46 Posts
I have not been for three years.Best day to go was Thursday that was open for dealers and shooters on the main line only.Prices are lower then everything is jacked up in price for Friday,Saturday,and Sunday to the general public.I probally will not return until I can get a spot on the main line,hell of a waiting list you will pretty much have to wait until someone passes away.Try The Big Sandy Shoot in Arizona.It is the biggest and baddest in the US!

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Went with a buddy just before coming over, great time.

For a gun nut it is like a trip to Mecca, something you have to do at least once in your life

·
Registered
167 Posts
They still have plans for the next shoot in fact they're doing some expansion on the main building looks like a second floor. I have suspicions as to what for but I'm gonna sit on it and see if I'm right.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys plan on the April trip going to try and get my shootin buddy to go and pay our humble respects!!

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
It is absoultely awesome. I have went on several occasions. It is a great time. Gets more packed every year. Word of advice: Book a hotel at least 6 mos. in advance they pack up fast. Definitely go if you can.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
As a (proud) native Kentuckian I'll only give you one (heavily biased) opinion. GO! Ammo prices will always go up. Some will always whine about "the good old days", some will always argue that machine guns are a social malady burning $$$$ resources & poisoning the environment. But...they've never seen the Night Shoot at Knob Creek! It's Mardi Gras for gun guys. High-fat food, the smell of frying Hoppe's #9 & noise like the gates of hell. What's not to love?!?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was hoping to camp out old Paratrooper here want to be amongst my people ..lol
Also want to sleep with the smell of gun powder in the air..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts