Defensive Carry banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I'm a big fan of the Wilderness Instructor 5 stitch belt. It's very stiff, has infinite adjustment, and reasonably priced.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I'm a big fan of the Wilderness Instructor 5 stitch belt. It's very stiff, has infinite adjustment, and reasonably priced.
I still have nothing against The Wilderness, but one thing I really like about the Kore is that when I'm sitting in the car and need to loosen the belt just a bit the Kore really beats The Wilderness. All you need to to is reach done and touch the little release button and it releases 1/4", need more touch it again. No releasing the seat belt,lifting your shirt, it's great.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've been using The Wilderness belts for years with no issues but just recently decided to try something different and bought a Kore belt haven't had it very long but so far it's working well. The one I have is nylon because it's what I prefer. If it fails, I'll just go back to The Wilderness belts I already have.
I can never go back to a belt with holes in it. I can never get those set to the right place, even with 3/4" spacing. Time will tell with the Kore.
Belt with holes will never again be worn I’ll tell you my perspective

61 - 63 of 63 Posts